As of Dec 2020, Dr. Smith is no longer practicing in our office in order to pursue other interests. If you are a patient of his, any of our surgeons or practitioners would be happy to follow up with your care. Please contact our office with any questions.
Dr. David Smith
Dr. David Smith joined the Utah Neurological Clinic in 2014. He specializes in cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine surgeries through both open and minimally invasive approaches as well as brain tumors, aneurysms, and brain hemorrhages and hematomas.
• Bachelor of Arts, Linguistics, University Honors, Brigham Young University, 2002
• New York Medical College, 2007
• Internship, General Surgery, University Hospitals of Cleveland/Case Western Reserve University, 2007-2008
• Neurosurgical Residency, University Hospitals of Cleveland/Case Western Reserve University, 2008-2014
• MBA, Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University, 2013
• Socioeconomic Fellow, Council of State Neurosurgical Societies, 2012-2013