Dr. David Smith
Dr. David Smith joined the Utah Neurological Clinic in 2014. He specializes in cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine surgeries through both open and minimally invasive approaches as well as brain tumors, aneurysms, and brain hemorrhages and hematomas.
• Bachelor of Arts, Linguistics, University Honors, Brigham Young University, 2002
• New York Medical College, 2007
• Internship, General Surgery, University Hospitals of Cleveland/Case Western Reserve University, 2007-2008
• Neurosurgical Residency, University Hospitals of Cleveland/Case Western Reserve University, 2008-2014
• MBA, Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University, 2013
• Socioeconomic Fellow, Council of State Neurosurgical Societies, 2012-2013