Dr. Howard Reichman
Dr. Howard Reichman has been a practicing neurosurgeon at the Utah Neurological Clinic since 1992. He specializes in cervical and lumbar spine surgery, aneurysms, brain tumors, brain hemorrhages, and hematomas.
• The Utah County Medical Association, Utah County Medical Alliance, named him 2008 Doctor of the Year.
• Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude, Loyola University of Chicago, 1978
• University of Utah School of Medicine, 1978-1982
• Internship, Loyola University of Chicago, 1982-1983
• Neurosurgical Residency, Division of Neurosurgery, University of Western Ontario University Hospital, 1984-1988
• Division of Neurosurgery, University Hospital, London, Ontario, Canada 1988-1992
• Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons