Dr. Paul Gardner
Dr. Paul Gardner has been a practicing neurosurgeon at the Utah Neurological Clinic since February 2000. He specializes in cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine surgeries, as well as brain tumors, aneurysms, brain hemorrhages and hematomas. Dr. Gardner also implants pain pumps and neurostimulators for chronic pain management.
• Bachelor of Arts, Asian Studies, Brigham Young University, 1980
• Saint Louis University School of Medicine, 1984
• Internship, University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals, July 1984-June 1985
• Neurosurgical Residency, University of Louisville, July 1985-June 1991
• Instructor at the University of Louisville Kentucky, October 1991-February 2000
• Diplomat, American Board of Neurological Surgery, 1997